HELP! Problems kissing my boyfriend :(

So I have a boyfriend and we've been going out for more than a year. Recently both of us are really caught up with school and overall it's a very stressful and busy time. So the amount of time we get to hang out are few and far between and it's made me feel like our relationship is in a rut. Recently I've realized that even kissing him makes me nauseous/somewhat physically ill. Does this have anything to do with being in a rut? He's really an awesome guy but I'm beginning to see little annoying habits that I haven't minded before. Is this because the honeymoon phase is over? I'm beginning to find other guys attractive too :( help I'm confused and need advice from any wise kind souls out there!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal to feel disappointed when you get to know someone really well and can see that, like every person, they have faults and weak points. But nauseous? That's beyond the end of the honeymoon phase. You have serious difficulties in your relationship, my friend, very serious ones. First of all, you should have a talk with him about the stress you've been under, and suggest taking a break to see if that will restore the feeling you used to have.

What Guys Said 2

• This is simple...your interest level in him is falling. There's really nothing you can do, since nobody has control over their own interest level. He will have to change his behavior. I'm guessing what you really mean by rut is he's becoming too boring, predictable...etc. In my opnion you are emotionally gone at this point.

• you subconsciously are pushing him away, maybe you lost interest. Just be sure that you break up with him before you talk to other guys, or you will hurt his feelings.

What Girls Said 0