Texting a girl "wassup beautiful"

i would rather have guys answer this one cause of course I know the girl would love it, I just wanna know if its wise.

yesterday she texted me and I was being a bit of a douche and I ended up ignoring the last text she sent me. right now I wanna text her "wassup beautiful" would this be wise? I'm not even dating this girl

Most Helpful Girl

• i know I'm not a guy but I'm a woman who gets texted by enough to know if I would roll my eyes at it or not.. I'm not huge on getting tons of "your so beautiful" comments from guys unless I am insecure about keeping their full attention.. EX: I have reformed a few players well at least for a few months at a time ha ha but if a guy has a rep for being charming and never forces himself on a girl but has great sex appeal and charms his way into their pants.. Those are the guys who can send a "what's up beautiful" text.. If you are the nice guy who contacts a girl he's liked for a while right after a break up (espesh if she's the one who went threw the break up) and is willing to take her at her worst because you like her that much... don't send it! hope that helps.. Girls already know you think they are beautiful/pretty/ hot if you are texting them and h/u with them or else you wouldn't bother, so don't be too nice and dote it's a turn off unless you're a charming player... Now don't you think that this is better advice than what a guy can say?

• About the biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my life

• well if she isn't that hot (to most guys not yourself) then she will love the text.. because she never hears it

• Thanks for this inside, its helpful. I used to date a self centered girl who was "pathetically what most men want", and she proved it lately. But because of her behavior I did mistakes with dating a current girl. That ex wanted me do behave like players do, to chat and say things like described here.

What Girls Said 3

• Ha I'm sorry but that is not at all what we love. Super lame. Don't be a douche bag

• Not trying to be a bitch but if you need advice about a girl why are you asking guys? But I wouldn't use "wassup" because no matter what kind of guy you are, it makes you sound like a tool. If you like this girl take the time to make a good impression on her with good grammar, girls pay attention to those things.

• Personally, nothing about that is at all appealing to me.

First of all, you admitted to being a douche and ignoring her.

Instead of apologizing, or even ACKNOWLEDGING IT, you avoid it and use a silly comment with improper grammar to make up for it.

What she would have liked to hear, "Hey, sorry about yesterday, I was having a bit of a bad day. How are you doing?"

BUT PLEASE SPARE HER and don't text her again.

• A few things. The use of the word "wassup" only tells a girl that you don't care much to make a good impression, especially after being a douche and ignoring her. That isn't exactly enticing to women. I recommend full words. And grammar. Second, if you know so much about women, you shouldn't be asking questions on this site. And third, I am just stating facts. You opened yourself up to opinions when you asked the question. I am sure that anything else you have to say is unfounded anyway. Bye.

• Lol at QA essentially saying "f*ck you" to 7 people - the answerer and the 6 people who thumbed her up.

What Guys Said 10

• Any time you use "wassup" you look like a tool.

• I think it's fine once a certain level of rapport is reached with her. I do that with a couple women I'm good friends with (and they're friends with my wife too). Heck, they'll sometimes text 'hey handsome' lol.

You're particular situation that could either backfire or could work very well, depending on her. If you are interested in her, and she's put off that you ignored her last text, I'd also text sorry about missing your text, shows you are a little understanding.

• the best thing about girls are there are always busy right? call her texting is for jokes an if you guys are meeting up after work or such but calling is better even if she is busy it plays a big role. cause if she can give you that 5min 10min convo then she will be smiling after calls like that an makes her day better knowing she has someone that cares for her.

• De l'audace, DAnton! Sure, tell her she's beautiful. What do ou have to lose? She might bring up you not answering her text, but maybe she'll let that slide if ou call her beautiful.

• Depends on what kind of chick she is. If she's mature and normal, then hell no. If she's a temporary satisfaction, go for it.

• Text her whenever and whatever. If you're a douche and you don't show your true self...well when you get in a relationship, she will see you as someone who wasn't truthful and it's definitely negative.

If you're flirting

The time you should be acting is in a theater. Dating is no theater.

• How bout "What's up cutie?" Unless you're normally a douche to her, in which case it'll seem insincere and you'll wanna go for something more genuinely nice to balance it out, like "hey how's it going? :)"

• Girls thrive on compliments. They need them in order to live. If you feed them compliments (when you're not in a relationship) all you're doing is feeding their ego. Best to keep it away. Also, if she's mad at you, she's not going to want to hear "wassup beautiful" she wants to hear an apology (a heart felt one, preferably in person).

• No, I don't "thrive on compliments". Some girls do, but only the insecure, needy, clingy ones. If a guy compliments me way too much, he's trying way too hard to impress me. It gives off the vibe that he's desperate. So I'd just friend zone him and hope he stops over-complimenting me.

• That's not what I originally said. I said, girls thrive off of compliments. You don't have to do it every 30 seconds because then she'll think somethings up buttt don't say you don't need compliments, lol. I was just saying, the QA shouldn't be doing it right now. She's pissed, she's not going to be very responsive to it

• Actually GAG1989 has a point here in his last comment. She won't be too responsive to a compliment if she's annoyed. Wait till a moment when she's feeling into you to compliment her by calling her cute or something. I don't think an apology is necessary though, especially at this early stage.

• That line kind of makes it look like you are trying way hard

just start by saying Hey, Maaybe with an Exclamation point

• i wouldn't use the word wassup