Is it OK to go bowling for a first date?

I met someone and we talked over the phone for about a week now. we're really into one another and we want to date and I want to know if bowling a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not? Bowling will give you plenty of time to talk, which is the single most important thing a date should have, plus it isn't especially expensive, and most people have fun doing it, even if they aren't great at it.

Most bowling alleys have a schedule, so you might want to check and see if there are "music nights" where they have a DJ or something, and where all the lanes won't be full with leagues or little kids.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes because it is active in a way that allows you two to have conversation at the same time.

• I think so. Just do something where you feel you can get used to being around each other one on one and you should be good. Personally, I'm the dinner-and-movie type of guy for a first date, but bowling seems okay.

• Me personally, I probably wouldn't suggest it as I wouldn't think she'd want to. But I'd be all for it if she suggested it.

• I would love that bowling is so fun.

What Girls Said 1

• yes,i like it!it is also fun.