BOYS!! Do you think the girl should text the guy first, or the guy should text the girl first?

I just don't want to annoy him ): ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Most Helpful Guy

• either gender should pick up the phone and CALL them. I assume texting would have the same silly rules that calling someone does.

I have friends online allot of them are girls and after messaging them first for like a month or more I start feeling like I'm harassing them so I stop... than we don't talk because for what ever reason allot of girls don't like to start conversations first which I think is silly.

What Guys Said 9

• Doesn't matter who texts whom first as long as you don't text too much or too fast. Let the conversation come naturally and if he isn't responding at first, don't go texting him every 30 minutes until he does

• oh and don't forget to wait at least 24 hours after getting his number to start texting.

• Yeah both can initiate the contact. Its just playing games when you have to think who should text who first. If you care for them then yeah you should contact them. Text or call with a purpose. For instance asking how their day was or did they got something solve. Don't just text or call just for the heck of it.

• Does it really matter who texts first?

I don't think so at least.

• Why text? Call him. It doesn't matter who does it first, just give him some time but keep in mind, most guys don't care for texting.

• Maybe communicate with someone when you want to communicate with them.

• How about go up and say hi instead?

• text him and don't b too deep in your text pull him out of the water, just like a bait to a fish and when he's out ua the one who'll b wondering when to stop!

• either is fine

• I like when the girl does it first

What Girls Said 1

• In sure they would appreciate it if you did