Does he really have to study or is it just an excuse?

I met this guy in a club the other day, and we took a picture together where he formed a heart with his hands. (I tagged him quickly before I went home) This is why the next day he wrote me a message on Facebook. We talked a little bit and he asked me if I want to go have a drink the next day. I accepted and gave him my telephone number. After like 5 minutes he called me and we talked for about half and hour and he said that he is really looking forward to see me tomorrow. But the next day he first called me (but I didn't pick up because I did not hear my phone because it was in another room). He then texted me that he can't make it tonight because he has to study some cases (he is studying law) until Monday but he wants to reschedule for Tuesday. I texted him that if was okay for me but he did not text anything back .. Now I'm wondering if he really has to study or if he just said that he has to because he didn't want to meet me. If so why would he reschedule for Tuesday .. which I'm not sure will ever take place because he didn't text me anything back when I said that it was okay for me. Was it just a lie and he wanted to come loose off me?

If so why? It seemed like we really matched because we laughed a lot and had many things to talk about when we talked on the phone .. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i am a law student. you have no idea how f***ing hard it is. no offense, but we are REALLY busy and stressed out, especially at this time of year. you should be glad he is taking any time to see you at all, the fact that he wants to reschedule means he wants to see you! chill out!

What Guys Said 2

• law students do study alot..it takes a lot of work to become one..and plus he wanted to re-schedule. relax

• Think about it, why would he reschedule if he didn't want to see you?

• I don't know it just seems very unreal to me. Like he just said yeah lets meet on Tuesday then but in reality he won't contact me anymore.. maybe I'm just being paranoid I don't know ..

It's also that he is 24 and I'm 17 (but I turn 18 in two months) .. he said that it isn't a problem for him but maybe he thought about it and it now is and that's the real reason why he "can't" meet anymore

What Girls Said 1

• Wow lol give the guy a break :/ you can at least give him the benefit of the doubt given the fact its not Tuesday and you havnt hung out yet! Your over reacting! Wait it out, see what happens Tuesday! And he did say he wouuld be busy studying which I believe with it being law... and for the not replying - he couldve been distracted by doing something or felt like everything was fine and didn't need to respond since you said it was okay with you! Remember he is a guy lol guys tend to not read as much into things and plus if he wasn't busy studying; at least he called to tell you ahead of time and reschedule when a lot guys don't even do that! Relax girl(: