Why do girls say I'm cute but won't date me?

Ive had tons of girls tell me I was sexy and I look like all these attractive stars like Chris Brown and stuff but yet I've been single for the longest and none of them seem to come on to me or flirt or anything like that why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• There could be different reasons, yes looks are important..but are you too demanding? too controlling? etc don't just focus on your looks alone..

What Girls Said 2

• You are not their type, doesn't mean you aren't attractive.

• maybe you should ask the girls who won't date you

What Guys Said 3

• Your probably very intimidating?
    Vice versa... Most guys won't approach gorgeous girls because they assume she's already taken.. in my case, I say all pretty ones seem taken lol!

Maybe give them the idea or hint that you are single so your on even terms and more sought after now that's determined,
    Rather than cat and mouse trying to figure out each others relationship status.

• I feel you, in my experience its just because they are shy and want you to initiate every first move. By getting comfortable around me they end up opening up. Maybe your good looks intimidate them, they might also think that you flirt a lot, or they might just think that you already get hit on by millions of girls.

• pretty simple, they want to comfort you and make you feel better and also they don't have interest in you