Guys help with this text message!

Okay, so there's this guy who is my neighbor and we hooked up one night when we were both drunk and I like him and he calls me when he is drunk. I messaged him and asked if he wanted to hang one afternoon this week and he said yeah if you want x. Is he just being polite or does he actually want to hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he wants to hang out (like he said).

He might have hopes to hook up again though.

What Guys Said 2

• if you want means

yes I wanna hang out but I don't want to seem like I like you. basically he doesn't wanna make it seem obvious he likes you.

i may be wrong but I doubt it. hang out with him and see how it goes. does he seem interested and whatnot. but don't hook up with him agian till you know he likes you.

• well it al depends if all yall do is hang out wen yall are drinking he probably trying to have sex with you but then again he could actually want to hang out with you it all depends on if your a fun person to hang out with or not go with your best feeling about the situation its usally the best good luck

What Girls Said 0