Can somebody please go on a date with me before Halloween? thanks!

On Halloween, it will have been a YEAR since I have been on a real date.

So, I have gone to lunch with about 3 girls. I have also gone to dinner with about 2 girls. Never anything serious, and never asking specifically for a date and never ending in a kiss.

So, I am pretty sure I have in fact not gone on a real date since Halloween last year.

I was regularly dating a girl and it ended on Halloween last year. She fell asleep instead of having us go to a party.

sigh, I didn't make it.

Its OK, one year without a date is not bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I was regularly dating a girl and it ended on Halloween last year. She fell asleep instead of having us go to a party."

so you broke up with her because she has fallen asleep? that's gangsta.

• haha. No...school exams and stuff got in the way, and then she moved after the semester ended.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• You need to escalate and show interest on with these dates. That's why they haven't gone anywhere. If you don't show interest how will she know if you're into her? (Dates are supposed to be fun, not serious, by the way!)

It's the man's job to lead and chase. If you don't ask for (or go after) what you want then the answer will always be no.

• I haven't had interest after the mini dates.

And the outings started as a mutual lets go out, and not as a, we are interested in each other.

So I guess I am saying is..I haven't gone out with anyone I was really interested in this past year.

Every girl I was interested in would not go out with me.

And it is not for lack of trying.