What are strategies for stealing your best friend's girl?

I have been dating here recently and one of my dates and I are getting really close. And, then another one of my dates walked in which the my other date does not know that we dated once. Well, my other dates introduced to him and he happened to be his best friend. Well, he the other date that I dated only once gave his best friend and me the go to He** look. He looked really angry. I know I dated him only once, but nothing happened between us. Well, I saw him again the one who I only dated once at the benefit and he made his way around me to sit right next me there. While his best friend was not there, he was flirting with me. What are some strategies that Men use to steal their friends girlfriends away?

Most Helpful Girl

• be straight out that's the best and only real strategy bro

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!