He asked for my number, he text me, I text him back, he didn't text back?

so what happened? why :O it was at like lunch time and now its 6? we were at a wedding and we were dancing and then he said I was beautiful and all that? then he asked for my number at the end of the night and he said he would text me tomorrow and he did and then he didn't text back? :/ I don't get it? :/ any ideas?

he didn't text me today either :O :( I'm infatuated by him and I really REALLY want him to text me :/

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have been busy...i don't think he's blowing you off unless he doesn't text within a week. I know you're anxious, but people live lives you know! :-P

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes, guys are told or instructed to not text a girl too often or to call her days later after meeting up. It's old school dating advice and is done to demonstrate non-neediness. That being said, there are definitely better ways to do that haha.

Bottom line: don't look into it too much. Guys are supposed to chase and if he's not chasing, then don't waste your time.

• Guys sometimes forget to reply, or his phone died, or he might be waiting to call. Why not call him, and find out?

• because every time I do text again or call everything goes bad :/ like EVERY time :/

• How does it go bad? Maybe it's something said, or something misinterpreted.

• Just sit back and occupy your thoughts on something else until he texts you, if you keep thinking he won't text you then he won't, negative vibes are a pain in the ass.

By the way, you are from Ireland, How on earth do you pour a Perfect Pint of Guiness? Is there some special way?

• don't think too much. maybe he is just busy. or maybe he doesn't want to seem to eager or wants to play mind games with you. in the meantime, keep yourself busy.

What Girls Said 3

• what did he/you say?

• I have had the same thing happen. I text this guy and then no response. But I see him posting on Instagram and stuff. I don't even flirt with him by text it's usually normal stuff related to work. Guys are mysterious...

• maybe he's busy? give him some time, didn't you just meet? If he really liked you, he will eventually contact you again. Keep yourself busy AWAY FROM YOUR PHONE...