What should I do? he is married with a 3 month old baby and I want him back!

long story short..we dated for 4 years 2003-2007 he went to marines and I was there for him the whole time, we got prego lost the baby..if girl.. name sophia when I was 3 months.. he came back but I was dating someone else but never lost contact with each other as friends.. I have always know he loves me no matter what or who is in our lives unti he started this girl last year.. I found out she was pregnant and they were naming their girl sophia..i argue with him that night and had "sex" but nothing after that..he married her before the baby was born...and now the baby is 3 months old and ever since our "encounter" I just want him back! what should I do?should I say something? should I tell him how I feel? should I just stay out of that?WHAT to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped reading after I saw "married with a 3 month old baby."

The guy has a wife and has started a life with her and their child. You should leave them be and move on. Don't be the home wrecker.

What Guys Said 3

• He is married. Stop! End of story.

Think about it he went off to war, you could not keep your legs closed and when he came home to a diffrent set of boots under the bed, what should he do?

You made your bed, lye in it.

• Honestly, you're a horrible person if you follow through with your feelings. It's not worth ruining a family just so you can satisfy your temporary needs

• You should stop basing your happiness on this one man’s approval or what ever he has to offer you. That is what you should do.

What Girls Said 2

• Give up, girl. That's a married man with a child. Its time to move on because he obviously did. Sorry!

-A

• I agree with all the others.

He's married with another person and they have a baby together, don't ruin their family.

I might have understood this wrong, but if you actually did have sex with him after his girl got pregnant, and they still were together, then you already did enough!

Find someone else, there's plenty of fish in the sea, he can't be the only one.