Texting and arguments

Why would a guy stop replying to your texts I when your arguing. Is he because they don't really care.

He initiated the texting. Personally I think a phone call would have been better too. I don't like being told I'm over reacting when I'm not. Why do guys say crap like thy when they know they're in the wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want to talk to you for now

What Guys Said 3

• we just don't want to deal with any problem through text. At least I wouldn't. I am more the type to try and talk, maybe keep you calm and tell you to come by so we can talk it out. Texting is noway to do that because you have no sense of the emotions and feelings that either of you may be putting off.

• Because arguments via text are stupid. Most guys hate texting as it is, but having a fight that way is way too stupid. I can read something and have it sound totally different in my head than how you mean it to sound.

• If it's over trivial matters then yes they won't care.

Most women would get upset when a man expresses his disapproval. That is why men don't bother because women rather get upset with them instead of understanding them

What Girls Said 3

• I think he just doesn't want to deal with it right now, and texts are something you can easily ignore.

• You're just making him that annoyed / frustrated he can't reply.

-A

• either is annoyed, or doesn't care