Cuddling with your brother weird?

My brother is 23 and I am lets say late 20's lol

We are really close and I live 700+ miles away. My brother lives out of a hotel, so there is only one bed.

Is it weird that he cuddles with me?

I practically raised him when he was little.

Ok sicko's learn to read I said cuddle not spoon.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's no big deal. You're close to each other. That's fine.

What Guys Said 9

• Wincest ftw!

• Sorry you cannot read please go back to school. Cuddling has nothing to do with spooning or sex. Sorry your mother didn't teach you reading and you failed Reading Comprehension (That's the ability to understand what you've read.)

• Really? Awesome too bad your comprehension still sucks.

• Nothing is wrong with that, he just wants to show you that he love's you, but if it gets sexual, then that's not only weird, but gross as well.

• 23 year olds do not cuddle unless it is either a sexual thing, a goofy thing or they are retarded.

It's weird.

• nothing wrong, he possibly feels safe.

• Its not weird YET but it will be weird the minute you feel his enis poke your butt...thatll be a fun conversation lol *sarcasm*

• Late 20's? Then why does your age group say "30-35".

No, it's not weird as long as there's no hanky panky going on (yes, I said hanky panky, lol)

• Of course not. and so I like to feel younger lol

• You're lying to yourself when you do that.

• No matter what other people say: Weird

• IT. IS. W.E.I.R.D.

• He feels that nurturing motherly feeling from you because you were so pivotal in raising him...so imo I think it's tolerable as long as nothing sexual happens.

What Girls Said 4

• It is only weird if it feels weird to you.

• yeah, that's f*cking strange as hell! WHAT THE F***

• its possible he sees you as a motherly figure.

• He does our mother abandoned him at birth so I was left to raise him, feed him, bathe him and take care of him.

• so I think that definitely explains it. As long as he doesn't try anything sexual, he is prob just regressing back to childhood.

• I find it weird. Also don't lie about your age. You are 30-35 not late 20's lol.