For the girls, have you had an affair while dating a good guy?

In other words, have you cheated on your boyfriend who's a good guy type,because he doesn't take too much risks, and he's not the best protector. And so forth.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I am fortunate enough to be with an amazing guy. I couldn't even imagine cheating on him. First, I'm not the cheating kind so even if he were abusive and rude and flat out awful human being (God forbid I ever date someone like that) I wouldn't cheat. I'd leave, but I wouldn't cheat.

Also, my boyfriend is fantastic. He treats me right, respects me, and he understands that I don't want to be protected. He understands that I don't want a protector, I want a best friend who I can rely on, but not someone who doesn't think I can take care of myself.

So no, I have never cheated and I never will.

What Girls Said 8

• Naaaaaawh, I never cheated. I was in a relationship where I felt sexually frustrated (he was very prude) and I found myself needing to find ways to satisfy myself. I used my fingers. I broke up with him within a month or so because I didn't want the relationship to continue if I wasn't fully into it. The thought of cheating on him never crossed my mind.

• No, I don't cheat.

• Nope.

• Never cheated

Never will

• If I had a good guy,I would not hurt him by cheating. However,I don't think I could be with a man who wasn't a good protector.that's important to me.

• I've never dated a good guy.

• No I could never do that to someone specially if they trust me its wrong.Ive know girls that have though they end up breaking these guys into pieces nd they are like these really great guys .At the end these girls need up regretting it that's for sure.

• I cheated once, but it wasn't because he was a "good guy."

#1. The "excitement" of an affair doesn't have to be about having a bad boy because you're tired of having a good one - it's about having someone new, no matter what they're like.

#2. I actually did it because I felt completely neglected in my relationship. Still doesn't make it right, but it had nothing to do with the guy's personality and everything to do with his distancing himself.

What Guys Said 0