Is there someone from your past you'd date if given the chance?

I'm 20 and I graduated from high school over a year ago. There was a guy I'd started talking to at the end of my senior year. The timing was wrong, so nothing ever came of it. I was telling my sister I hope we'll eventually cross paths. She said my chances are slim and I know that. It was a high school crush, but if I was ever given the chance, and it was the right time, I'd date him in an instant.

I'm not saying I'm waiting around for him (I date other guys), but he's just the one guy I've had feelings for who I still think about sometimes.

What about you? Do have someone in your past you still think about who you'd date if given the chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES!

There are THREE guys from high school that I had chances with one and two years after I graduated. One of them, this hot Mexican, I never even spoke to in high school! I had the hugest crush on him though! Couldn’t keep my eyes away from him, but he had a girlfriend. The Fall after graduation we ended up dating briefly. One of my closest friends, who used to be one of my enemies *we got into a physical fight and all* was dating his cousin. I told her I had a crush on him in high school and she played Cupid!...unsuccessfully! Thank Gawd! The guy was older than me, repeating his senior year, with a six year old little girl that he never brought up, and had major whore tendencies!

Guy #2: Track star of my high school. He was literately breaking records every week for a period of two or three months at one point. He asked me to be his girlfriend my freshman year right before high school actually started at this orientation thing. I told him no *I still remember the sad look in his eyes* because I was really depressed and far from girlfriend material at the time. All throughout high school, I regretted it because I felt a natural chemistry between he and I. I prayed and hoped I could have another chance. Earlier this year, I got one. We were talking on FB, he gave me his number, and when he came home for Christmas, we hung out and went on dates. He’s training to be an Olympic runner so we never really got to spend that much time together. Last time I saw him, we had a romantic night time stroll around the neighborhood. He was really protective and adorable. I took him to this hidden trail with a canopy of trees then we went to this gazebo with a pond, fish, and beautiful plants. Things didn’t work out; he was way too clingy and too obsessed with making me his girlfriend before we finished getting to know each other. It irritated me.

Guy #3: I also ran track with him. I always thought he was very sexy with gorgeous honey brown eyes, but I never made a move because I didn’t feel like I was good enough. I went to a fun church event at night with games and stuff. Turns out he goes to church there. There was this one blow up game where you strap yourself in and try to run, but it yanks you back! LOL! You have to try and see who can throw a beanie farther. He came up to me and made a bet; “Whoever wins has to take the other out to dinner :) “

Don't listen to your sister. People reunite all the time! If fate wants to see it, if God has it planned for you, events in your life will be pushed and pulled to bring you guys back together even if just for a few moments then the rest is up to you! Nothing can stand in the way of destiny. There are things that may put it on pause, but nothing can disrupt your destiny. If someone is meant to be apart of your life, they will find their way to you somehow. Believe! <3

• WOW! What are the chances that happened with those guys?! This is exactly what I needed to hear and yeah, I'm not gonna listen to my sister!

• I definitely see why you believe in fate! That's amazing! Best answer for you! :)

What Guys Said 4

• oh yeah, definitely. a couple in a second.

• Several people actually.

• Maybe... I'm not hung up on anyone in particular but there were girls I got to know who were into me, but we met too late... They already had plans to move a ridiculous distances away by the time we started talking. I probably should have dated this girl Cassandra, even if just for a few months just to see, but I shied away from getting evolved with her because she was moving several thousand miles away to enter a neuroscience Ph.D program she got admitted to. People walk in and out of your life every day, it's a matter of if you catch the good ones in the moment.

• I do, well sorta. I knew this girl for years but we never had the timing right. Finally we started dating but it didn't last long cause she had to move. We tried to but it didn't work out well. We talk occasionally and date other people but we still have some feelings for each other and if given the chance, would probably date again

What Girls Said 3

• Ya

• may be I I'm not sure

• I met my current boyfriend in HS. Back then, we didn't care much about each other. we met again seven years later and had the biggest attraction ever. right now things are rocky between us,.(we.might break up really soon), so maybe this wasn't the time to meet yet, maybe we'll meet again in the future. Whatever happens, know that anything is possible!