How long is too long for a girl's hair? Would you not date a girl with crazy long hair?

I'm growing my hair out. I have dark, curly/wavy hair and lots of layers. I was wondering, where is the point when hair is so long it's unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it reaches your butt then it's too long but until waist is .. the perfect length!

But better too long than too short.

What Guys Said 4

• I love long hair. down past her bum is very sexy. I guess too long would past her knees?

• If you have nice hair, I think the furthest you should go is to the middle of your back

Really long hair is a turn-off

PS: No point lying about your age either, there's no way you're 18

• Shoulder length is perfect.

• Once it goes past your butt.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter, as long as it looks and is healthy. Just trim those split ends every few weeks/months.

• I had hair that was a little past my butt and a lot of people liked it. I cut it a few months ago and I just hit waist. Looking back it was too long. I think if you have layers you can have it down to your butt maybe a little more. If you have a thick blunt cut waist is more suitable.