Is he playing hard to get or is he just not into me?

So I met this guy at a music festival and we connected on a very deep level, we both lit up like the sun when we saw one another, I ended up hanging out with him mostly all weekend and we had a fling. He was there with a girl who he assured was not his girlfriend so much he made her tell me. Anyways in that weekend he told me he loved me and he didn't know why, but he also told me he doesn't "date" it's a waste of his time. I had a boyfriend at the time anyways so it wasn't a big deal after the festival was over he gave me his roommates number because he didn't have a phone at the time..,I went back home but never called him. I ran into him again 3 months later at another festival but we didn't talk much I was busy vending and he was there with that girl again, I have him a hug and chit chatted for awhile but that was all. Then a week it do after that I ran into him at a concert and we really were talking and hanging all over each other, he was telling me how beautiful I was and how he wanted to take me on a date, etc. and one point he said "I freaking love you" and I said why he listed off reasons why. Anyways so I fell head over heels for dude.he gave me his number and begged me to call him. I didn't... I'm too much of a chicken. A couple days later I ran into him again this time he was with that girl again. We were at a concert again and even though that girl was with him he hung all over me and we talked and danced and talked and one point he followed me into the bathroom and was kissing on me, because I was with a guy too so he didn't want to get in trouble with him I'm guessing..he begged me to call him again so we can go on a date and etc. this time I did call him because I can't get him off my mind, at all. So I called him two days later no answer..tried again and no answer a few days later.. If these aren't mixed signals I don't know what are. What do I do? What do I do when I run into him again? I'm so confused!

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys usually don't play hard to get... probably not that interested.

What Guys Said 2

• She thought I was playing hard to get but I just didn't know how to chat her up (I didn't know what to say to start off, 'hi I like you?'...But in the end I am so glad I didn't.

• it seems this guy just wants to play with you and every girl out there, nothing else.

What Girls Said 0