Question for girls: Going on more than 3 dates with a single guy - an indicator of good attraction?

I'm wondering if any women out there would continue to date a man more than once if she's not interested in him. Anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part, going on more than three dates means she is interested. Though, on occasion ... it may mean that she feels like she "should" like him and hopes that her interest will grow. So it might not mean she has fire in the pants physical attraction for him, if that's what you mean.

What Girls Said 5

• I normally wouldn't, but my brother of all people told me just to accept dates if I have nothing better to do. I haven't gone on 3 dates with a guy I wasn't into tho, one yes, but not 3.

• Generally yes. With the exception of a couple super-shallow girls who were milking free meals and gifts, most women I know will usually not go beyond the first date with someone they aren't into. If they do, it's just as a "second chance" sort of thing .The third date usually means they like being around you.

• Good. There's only been one date so far, but it's very likely to be a second one by Saturday - so I just wanted to know in advance in case I do see her again.

• Assuming she's also single and she knows these are dates (and not just going out with a friend or co-worker, etc) it's a good sign and it seems like she likes you. I'm just wondering why you're asking? You say "single" in the title. Is she in a relationship or something? Because in that case, she may just think of you as a friend.

• Thanks for answering. Yes, these are "official" dates.

Yeah - we're both single.

• if she's going on more dates with you, then she is certainly interest, if she wasn't interested she would have quite by the first date.

• There's definitely interest

What Guys Said 3

• It's definitely a good sign she loves being with you, and yep I'd considered that a sign of attraction to you.

• I know this is a question for the ladies, but let me ask you a question. Would you go out on 3 dates with someone you weren't interested in or attracted to?

The ladies wouldn't either bro!

• Sadly, if it's only casual dating, (no serious relationship/no girlfriend status) I would date someone I wasn't entirely attracted to until someone better comes along. I'm sure a lot of people are guilty of doing this.

• I think that's the point of casually dating though, right? It's a time to explore each other without a serious commitment. Plus it allows for room (and options) in case you do run into that someone special.

I think that it's OK to casually date to see where things go, so long as everybody is on the same page about it.

• off course!