40 something year old woman said to me "kiss me" - why?

The other night I was sitting on the couch next to an older woman (in her 40's) who I've been seeing and she randomly said to me (I'm 23) in a hot voice "kiss me".

When I did kiss her (snog) she started french kissing me, this went on for ages.

Can I ask what her reason for saying that might have been?

Sorry for vague question!

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• She is middle aged and she wants some young dick. She is what Americans would classify as a cougar. Nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 1

• c.o.u.g.a.r. rawr, biatchezzzzzz.

What Guys Said 5

• Another fake profile age. What's up with that? I understand when the under 18's do it, but if you are 23 then why put your age as older?

To answer your question--she just wanted some action.

• She's a cougar man, I kissed a cougar at a bar once, and I slept with one, go for it man. Should have got her number cause man they will give the time of your life.

• if you're now questioning it why did you do it to start with?

and how come your profile age says you're 30-35? why lie about your age? you've either said you're older when signing up or younger in this question =S

anyway if this is a genuine question most likely to see if you were up for some "fun"

• Lust seems to be probable.

You could have refused, I suppose?

• Is this a real question?