• None of your business.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • This is depressing, since I'm single.
    58% (7)59% (9)60% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I only see my girlfriend 3-4 days a week, and sometimes only 2, so I would say that 8 times is a good average.

I've always wanted my girlfriend around me. I want her to sit next to me and freely cuddle. I've never been one of those guys who only wants to touch her when having sex (and even then just barely); I like having her close. She clearly likes it too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I love cuddling with my girl however it's been pretty hot here in California so we have not gotten many opportunities. Unless you consider 'spooning', cuddling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get none at all. The only time I get to cuddle at all, is when my nieces or nephews cuddle with me while we watch movies. I'm gonna have a new one born this week, and so I'll get to hug her for hours when hanging with her mother, and she won't fight for freedom. LOL.

I need a GF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I only see her about 3 times a week but we cuddle more than 8 times in that span.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend I would like to cuddle a lot lol :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Your profile say's you're 19, huh? Well, I'm a little older then you but if you ever want to

cuddle just let me know :P

• Show All
    • Well, I think it's a good picture. I love pictures like that, it's like natures art work, you know?

• I enjoy them

• I cuddle for approximately 4 minutes after sex so she feels appreciated. Then I complain I am hot so we can stop.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• i see him 2-3 times a week and we always cuddle before and after bed. so that's morning, sometimes noon, and night! the rest is random. so much hugs and cuddles link

0|1
    0|0
  • I love cuddling but I'm single. Every once in a while I can convince one of my guy friends that I'm cold and he should hold me close. I'd be happy to cuddle up with someone special every night. It's the main thing I miss about being in a relationship. Canadian winter nights get too cold to be alone and the best source of heat is definitely a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • im as single as a pringle but I would cuddle everyday lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i met my partner like 4 -5 times a week..

so I guess 8 times is ok..

well I love cuddle with him, as much as I can then! hahahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • the life of a forever aloner...

0|0
    0|0
  • We cuddle at least eight times per week :) he's not only my boyfriend but also my best friend. Anytime we can, we hang out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I chose E I have no one to cuddle with ha ha I use to but he's long gone..It's really sad come to think about it.One day my and my love will over beat that cuddling stuff that's for sur and I can't wait (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm single, but it's not depressing because I cuddle with my dog and my stuffed animals all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough, love hugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • E...Thanks for reminding me!

0|0
    0|0