Dating tips for first dates?

Guys any tips you'd give girls for a great first date? To make a lasting impression on you? Girls tips for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask questions and try to learn more about the guy. I have been on a lot of dates where girls seem to make it all about them. They think I am just there to talk about them and I can notice their loss of interest if the subjects stay on me too long. I notice if they actually take interest with who I am rather than just forcing me to talk about them all day. If you notice you are doing way too much talking try to dial back. Also don't talk about past sexual exploits.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls: admire him, guys love that.

Guys: be in control, she's going with you on a date, not the other way around

• Kiss her.

• be who you are and dnt be to open on the very 1st day

• Smell good, shave your cave, and smile.

What Girls Said 1

• don't try to have sex with her

call her the next day if you like her. waiting longer is lame IMO

also if you like her, say something before you say goodbye how you had fun and would like to see her again. don't say that if you don't mean it.

don't be overtly sexual on a first date

pay. don't make it too expensive, for me something like coffee is really fine especially if we just met.

be a good conversationalist. be funny and interesting. be mature.

don't talk about exes or other girls you dated, I went out with this guy who bitched about other girls he dated..we met online and he told me how he went out with girls who lied about their height and stuff. honestly I don't want to hear it.

those are some good guidelines. besides that it really has to flow naturally. the two of you just have to get on well and that isn't something you can help besides for avoiding things that are just red flags or turn offs.