Should I wait for her to suggest the next date?

So I'm dating a great girl and we went out on a first date about three weeks ago, we both had a great time, and we talk every day (text). She replies to all my texts and when it takes her a long time to reply she always says sorry and always answers back. We're both really busy and for the past two weekends now I've suggested date ideas and she hasn't been able to go because she is working. Should I now wait for her to suggest something or should I shoot her a text and tell her to let me know when she's free? I"m assuming she is interested because we're always talking and she never fails to reply back to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her know you're in for a second date. Just ask her to let you know when she's free to go on a date since she's really busy and you fancy going out again.

What Girls Said 4

• I would ask her when she is free and what she wants to do

• I agree, call her up & arrange a date. Many girls feel awkward about initiating dates, well at least I do. Also, if you ask her in advance, it'll mean more to her in the sense that she knows you want to spend time with her & that it's not just a last minute decision. So call her now!

• Call her. Initiate. Date. :) :D

• Don't wait for her to suggest anything. You need to do the initiating.

What Guys Said 0