Have you been in a situation like this before?

So I've been dating this guy and I obviously told my friends we are dating cause I like the guy(: well he told his friends we weren't dating even though he asked me out face to face and he also said that I said I wanted to keep it low key because i am a year older than him..well anyways I was mad at him and asked him why he said that and he said because he wanted to wait a little before telling them..and obviously he wants to appear single ,we don't even hang out unless we see each other but he's never affectionate in public..he was begging me not to be mad at him and yesterday he said I love you and I looked at him weird then left..he's a player isn't he;o?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes not matured enough to have a relationship yet, hence the reason he can't tell his friends that he is going out with you, you need to call it off untill he can accept that your worth more respect than a secret of his, so until he can be honest and admitt he is going out with you, you might as well remain mates until he can, otherwise your never spend time together alone or be affectionate in public, he will eventually grow a pair and admit he is your boyfriend to his mates in fear of losing you to something so childish,x

What Guys Said 1

• haha,

I can understand the "we're not dating" part, because when I ask a girl out it doesn't mean we're dating. It means I want to see her and get to know how she's like on a one on one scenario.

The fact that he dropped the love bomb on you, he's a a sh*tty player but it's obvious what he wants.

Do you want something simple with him? Go for it if you do. Wan't something more meaningful? Drop his ass.

What Girls Said 3

• You said you wanted to keep it low, but told all your friends and got upset that he didn't tell his? Think about this first.

The "I love you" is waaay too soon and I wouldn't believe it. Not every guy wants to be affectionate in public, nor are girls. I hate it when people start smooshing and grabbing body parts in public, djeez, get a room! A little peck on the lips is fine, holding hands fine, hugging, fine, but that's it.

Just wait and see if he comes to you. Keep low on contact and if he doesn't text you or tries to get in touch, then you know enough.

• Yess he's a player all the signs are there in front of your face, doesn't admit of being with you, yet telling that person he "loves'' her, that's not right.

• what a wierdo. if he really wanted to be with you, he'd be with you.