If you were only dating someone for 3 months, would you tattoo your initials on your body?

my ex of a year and a half who swore he loved me, stopped speaking to me, then I checked his Facebook, saw some girl liking his post, looked at her page and bam! she was in a relationship with him and had pics posted of them kissing. 3 days of us not speaking.lmao.

so I get a bug up my butt and check there pages again. He just tated his and her initials on his rib cage.

Most Helpful Guy

• nah he is stupid for doing that. don't worry he will be going for removal pretty soon. by the way I love your attitude about this. lol

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't tattoo anyone's name on my body at any time in any point of a relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• Um...wow.

I would never get initials tattooed, and my boyfriend and I have been going great for over a year.

He'll probably be paying for removal surgery really soon.

• noope. pretty stupid to do that at any point, if you ask me. don't worry about him.

• NA, I'm over the idiot.I have my ex husband's artwork on me,we were togather 13 years and have 2 children. I just wanted others opinion on what a retard this Guy is. he gave me up,so I already learned how stupid he is.lol

• Sry.. no idea.

• Sry.. no idea

• Don't pull an Alex Pettyfer lol... It's just way too early.