Why do I get bored after 2 months of dating a guy?

I've never been promiscuous and I do want a long term relationship.

I've been dating this guy for 2 months now we haven't had the exclusive talk yet. But things are not the same, I feel more comfortable with him but I suddenly see lots of flaws about him.

I'm getting impatience with him more argumentative and hoping he will dump me

Most Helpful Girl

• With every other boyfriend, I always got bored & annoyed with them after a couple of days.

I've been with my current boyfriend almost a year & I still like him more every day! Maybe you just haven't found the right kind of guy yet!

What Guys Said 9

• You may be someone who gets infatuation instead of genuine love. Like enjoying a chase and not the destination.

• Yea that is what happens when you date after about the the two to three month area things will start loosing their excitement if you can hold on through like the next month and then make your decision.

Also all of those flaws they are what make him... him, and you also have the flaws to and they are what make you... you. But the flaws are the things that we learn to love about the person and they will be the things that we will miss the most when they are gone

• I have an urge of telling him things that I don't like about him. The irony is now we are closer. I don't know if I should just be thankful or what we have or just dump him

• You called him a pedophile? why?

• Cos he call me a whore. Sometimes he take this kind o talk out of bedroom

I just send him something as ice breaker and no reply

• when you love a person you have to love all of them not just the parts you like most, otherwise it won't work. I hope you learn this someday.

• you have unrealistic expectations

• 2-3 months. The usual delay before infatuation stops and eyes start to open.

If you don't like him, dump him.

• It might sound really shallow. But this 2 months it seems like h aged a lo and up on quiet a bit of weight..

• For the weight part, I could understand, but what do you mean by "He aged a lot" ?

Anyway, communication. Talk to him about sports. And if you really don't like him anymore, just dump him, there's no use.

• When I first met him he looks about 35. Now he looks like 45..

• Because you don't love him.

• because you haven't met the right guy hun, pitch him and find someone you are compatible with

• Because you've watched too much Sex and The City, and have a fucked up ideal what a relationship is supposed to be.

Hint: It's not just about you. It's about relating to the other person.
    He's not a Home Entertainment Center - If you're bored find a hobby, watch TV, buy a Playstation... in any case the purpose of his entire existence is not to keep you occupied from the chaos in your mind.

You're not looking for a boyfriend, you're looking for a babysitter.

• I completely forgot about this question and your answer is just so dumb and judgmental. Are you really the age group you claim to be?

• This is one reason why men wish there was a relationship manual regarding women.

1) Nice = bad

2) Bad = good

3) Change from Bad to Good = boring

4) Change from Good to Bad = makes him a jerk

Women outnumber men almost 2:1, but women forget this often with all their pickyness.

• He acts really tough and tellig me if he's nice to me. Will get bored of him quick. But him actig all tough like a jerk doesn't make me want to stay either...

What Girls Said 5

• NOW CASTING: Are you single? Do you have a crush? Do you have a instagram hottie that you follow? Do you have a friend that you want to submit that has a crush? We want to hear from YOU!!! Email danacastinglosangles@gmail. com for all the info!

If you're male/female between the ages of 21-30 and single with a huge personality... submit yourself NOW!! Emmy award winning production company is seeking outgoing personalities for a major cable network. This is a TWIST on a new dating show... are ready to find love or just want to go on a fun date! Email gaby_astrauskas@discovery. com to be considered. Don't miss out, plus compensation is offered for anyone chosen for the project!

• Don't wait for him to dump you. If you're not happy, you should be the one to pull the plug. Don't prolong the agony.

• not shure

• not shure.

• You want to convince yourself you want a long term relationship and use that as the boost to find someone new, finding flaws in all those you've been with. You sound like a person who likes change and becomes uncomfortable when someone or something anchors you down(like being with someone for a while becomes an anchor because its something that turns as a routine, and you strive on "Change") You need to acknowledge that for the moment being you're not ready to be in a steady relationship. If you're unhappy with your relationship break it off, you'll only be wasting his and your time and energy. Purposely looking for flaws on someone is already giving the way out of the relationship, because everyone has them,... conquering differences, difficulties, and Flaws with your partner is the sole basis to a relationship (it means you're both there for each other no matter what happens) Don't force yourself into something you're not ready for, you'll meet that special someone who you won't get bored with and will overcome whatever for (you'll know when you see him)

• Interesting, but the only changes I like are food. Other things I prefer routine