What is the best time in the day to send texts? Like WHEN do you want to get texts the most in your day?

Guys and girls answers both. Like when do you like your dude friends to text you?

• Morning
  • Night
  • During work
  • Mid day 12-3
  • 6-9 pm

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like texting all day its kind of annoying for me ill end up getting busy with something and forget to text back. But I'm mostly laid back during 6-9 so I like to text around that time

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I work night shifts, so I don't like it when people message me anytime between 8 am and 5 pm, since that's when I sleep.

Other than that, I really don't care. That said, if I'm at work, I probably won't reply because I'm usually too busy to check my phone. If I do have time to check it, my replies will be sporadic and unreliable (i.e. there will probably be long gaps in between replies, or I may stop replying abruptly and not get back to the person until the next day).

• I didn't answer the poll because honestly, any time of the day works for me.

As long as the guy understands I work and have school (which I obviously can't reply during that time), I find no problem in him texting me throughout the day. Late-at-night texts are usually ignored though. I'm not a night person, and need my sleep.

• Any time is fine usually, though it drives me crazy when people wake me up just to say "Hey, what's up?"

So I guess any time from 9AM to 1AM.

• Like throughout the day during work or school. It makes me smile to see

• What makes you smile the most?

• Just nice texts from friends makes me smile you know? Just makes the day a little better than work

What Guys Said 2

• Night, Cause most of the time I'm not busy at night.

• Every time is suitable for me, when she want to send message me, I answer instantly, no problem :)