How long would date before making it official?

I have been dating this girl now for a month she's very nice very pretty. We have a lot in common and I enjoy being around her. I'm not sure how long we should date before I ask her to be my girlfriend.

How long would you date someone before making it official ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• don't rush it. my last boyfriend rushed it, it ended so fast it was amazing, I really liked him. but take it for what it is, if it is meant to be it will be. it stinks but two people are digging each other it should just go into it.

• don't force it. Once I tried to and next day he broke up with me.

it will happen naturally.

• I had a friend.. We met in 2012... We liked each other for AWHILE.. But he lived an hour away & neither one of us wanted a long distance relationship.. He moved down here two weeks ago. We "dated/talked" for a week .. He met my grandparents one day & that night asked my parents permission to date me.. So, in short.. If you like her & you think it'll work.. Go for it. What is life without a little risk.?(:

• Depends how long I would have known the person, but anywhere from the third date on.

• We have actually gone on 4 dates we plan on having our 5th date this weekend

• It's gonna depend on how often you've seen her in that month. If you gone on 3 dates vs 10, that's a big difference. I'd say three months or 20 date minimum

• 6 months

• My boyfriend and I were dating for 2 weeks before we made it official. It seems like a short time because we didn't really know eachother that well but we just knew that it was the right time and now we've been together for a year and it was the best decision. :) I would discuss the topic with her.

• I think a month is good for commitment.

• 3 months, gives you plenty of time to really get to know them.

• 4-6 months

• It's about when you feel like you never want to see anyone else . Only that person

• When you too have kissed each other or had sex

What Guys Said 0