Is it desperate to re text a guy if he didn't respond to the first text

I've been dating this guy for about 3 months. We usually text each other every other day. Well we had a date that was pretty good (at least I though so lol) last Friday. I didn't hear from him for a couple of days after. We texted pretty much the whole day. I texted him again two days later and he sounded busy so I cut it off. Then last night I texted him again just to say hey and he didn't respond back. He usually always respond back right away. So should I text him again or just take it that he lost interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't possibly hurt anything by texting him. Guys don't always have to be the first ones to initiate things.

What Guys Said 1

• text him, it would kill to send a additional text that you care, mayb he forgot about the previous message

What Girls Said 2

• just leave it in his court.if he wants you he knows where to contact you.but don't text him anymore.he will just take it as you being needy or desperate.ive been in this situation before and it sucks.im sorry guys are such jerks.

• If he lost interest then you are not going to make it worse by texting him will you?