So if a girl doesn't text/msg you back it means...?

they hate u

there busy

dont like u. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• When I choose not to reply it's usually because I think the guy is annoying. Don't contact her in the near fututre, it's better to wait. That way you avoid annoying her even more, haha! :)

But, in very rare situations she could be in another room or forgot to log out, and simply just missed your message.

I remember a guy last summer that was blowing up on my Facebook chat every day, every minute. In the beginning I was nice to him, even though I found him annoying. But after a while I just didn't cope with it and just stopped responding. But he didn't really get that I wanted him to stop contacting me all the time, so I told him, but he didn't stop. So I just kept ignoring him...

Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• She is busy

Her phone died

She doesn't have her phone on her

She doesn't feel like texting

She's thinking about what to say

She doesn't like you

She forgot that she had a text to respond to

She didn't receive your text / her phone is off

Who knows!

• Sometimes girls need space .. if she doesn't hate you , she will text you back as soon as she feels okai

• busy, phone is off, sleeping, doesn't like you, etc

• She may be busy. But if you continue to text her on different days and she still doesn't reply, she probably doesn't like you..she may not be interested. But if that's the case don't stress it move on.There's tons of girl out there.

What Guys Said 1

• They have nothing to say / you've offended her / she's bored / she's fallen asleep / she doesn't like you / she's done with the conversation for now. All the same reasons a guy would ignore a text.