Dating phone services!!!!! What do you think about them?

What do you think about them?

Open answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Like those chat lines? Eww please don't do it! I had 2 friends who used to go on there all the time and meet guys. They would always be either really ugly or creepy as hell or had mental problems. Sometimes the horrible combination of all 3. In my opinion, if a guy has to resort to a chat line to meet a girl there is probably a reason he can't get one in real life.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a money grab. That sexy voice you're talking to may be some fat, sweaty, unshaven, grandfather that's moonlighting for a few extra bucks.

What Girls Said 2

• what ever floats your boat is my answer just be careful who you try to meet and talk to love can be found anywhere as long as you know what your getting your self into :-)

• Are they normal or no?

• Yea their normal its not like one in a million people do it a lot of people meet new people that way I see nothing wrong with it

• I've never heard of them before-i wouldn't try it personally.