How to get a Korean boyfriend?

I'd really like some answers on this question, as I know Korean's culture is especially strict. What particular thing can I do to attract a Korean male? Of course I will be honest and be myself but.. is there any advice on dating Koreans that I should know? I go on social sites to connect with Koreans but so far no Korean males have said anything to me :( why? How do I acquire a Korean boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Just be nice. And smile and talk thats all u need to do really

• If you live in America, then chances are the korean guy will have self esteem issues because of the media, bullying, and other forms of racism. Even the REALLY good looking korean guys are affected by stereotypes and in return makes them insecure. As a handsome korean man myself, you should tell him he's handsome. "You have a nice jawline or I really like your cheekbones." If a non Asian girl told me that, my heart would melt. The truth is Korean American guys fantasize about white, black, and Latino girls. But many girls are actually quite embarrassed to associate themselves with Asian guys because it's not the "cool" thing to do.

• I'm korea guy... A lot of Korean guys are shy like myself. There is not a particular way to attack it other than be yourself. There are several attributes that I look for in a girl. This is mainly just me, so please do not generalize this and assume that all korean guys are like this or have the same interest. But I like a girl that is kind, has a nice smile (eye smile), black straight hair, and is short. I personally find korean/asian girls more attractive, it's not cause I'm racist. I just prefer them more. I can relate to them more, and they are just who I find more attractive. I think all women are attractive, no matter the race. I hope this helps! Keep searching! You'll find someone!

• Thank you for answering :-) Appreciate it very much.

• I like Korean men. Hehe. Hope you find the someone you want😊

Hello,
      I am Indian girl who is working with Chinese company in banglore ( india) can u suggest me any good site where i can make korean friends, m huge fan of korean drama and gone through so many site also nthng worth but.
      Please reply...

• Buy a bullhorn from Walmart and scream "Gangnam Style" on a corner somewhere. They will flock like bees to honey.

• Please serious sensible questions! Not bullcrap

• This is an answer, not a question.

• Move to Korea.

• PSY concert?

What Girls Said 9

• First understand your values: do you want a celebrity likeboyried or just any random Korean male? Because most people who want a Korean boyfriend like you are influenced by plastic celebrities. Local Korean men are different, they think Koreans are superior to any other ethnics, even Americans. Racist, many Korean men won't date girls beyond Korean girls, some that are

Ore open minded mau date Chinese or Japanese but most likely they'll just end up witha Korean girl. So if you speak English and look English, erase that thought fri your mind, it's like 98% impossible, unless you find some Koreans brought up in western countries but most likely they hold some of th traditional values too

• Wow that what you said seems pretty discouraging.. Well I am not going to try and fantasize about an ideal guy because no one is perfect. I just want a regular guy. And yea I'm partly influenced by k-pop and the media, but when it comes to reality I want just a regular person that's all.. And what you said about racism is partly true but I try not to group everyone as one. Not every Korean is racist and wants a snow white skinned beauty queen..

• I see you are a black person...no offense but the chances are even lower. You've to find some Korean dude living around your area then

• None taken. I don't allow me being black to discourage me, because I know I can get any guy I want with just being myself. And I am my own unique self. :)

• American Koreans are like any American guys, generally.

But if you are trying to snag a FOB or native Korean here are a few tips:

A) Be ethnically Korean OR a model-like white woman

B) Find a really forward-thinking guy who can look beyond race and nationality

C) Uphold Korean values and understand the culture

D) Know how to cook Korean dishes OR be rich so you can eat out all the time

E) Don't be a koreaboo

Things you should know about FOBs or native Korean guys:

1) Just because he's carrying a murse doesn't mean he's gay

2) If he doesn't like you anymore, he'll fall off the face of the earth

3) They hate koreaboos

• what's a koreaboo? and I'm a beautiful Jamaican girl and wouldn't trade my ethnicity for anything in this world! I'm sure its not every Korean wants a white woman and its wrong to stereotype people,.. sometimes I just wish God would come for this world because its full of so much racist and sh*t.. but I won't give up or group everyone has the same. I love each and every person on this earth whether your black white gay or transvestite! One love! and peace!

• Your answer made absolutely no sense because 1) it didn't help me 2) it's so f***ing negative.

Please you and other negative people keep your negativity to yourself! I want healthy sensible answers not sh*t. If any of you think your gonna discourage me or turn me into a stereotype think again!

• If you love everyone, then why are you looking specifically for a Korean? Your question assumes that there is a certain way to get any guy of one ethnicity so my answer generalises as well. My answer made plenty of sense, you just didn't like it.

• Oh my god please don't go after a guy solely on his ethnicity. I see this question a lot with underage girls and young women. I hope you're doing this from genuinely liking korean culture and finding east Asian men attractive and not because you think that korean guys are these magical gentlemen who do everything like on tv and dramas. I've talked to plenty of korean guys before they're not all strict everyone has originality just like any other guy from any other country. Also white skin is praised in korea but that doesn't mean that they all prefer lighter or white skin. Some korean men actually prefer darker skin. I use language apps/messengers and I have gotten compliments on my apperance before. You talk to a korean guy just like how you would talk to any other guy.

• Of course it's hard to span a generalization over all Korean guys, but many of them like feminine, intelligent, and calm girls. You can be adventurous and peppy, just not that crazy girl at the party. They also like girls with good manners/mannerisms. Good luck!! :)

• Learn the language first and visit the country too.
    Have you tried interpals. net?

• Aniyang. kenjanayo
    Hope that all r fine

• It's really odd but i still want to know if i can really find someone here...♥♡♥♡♥

• is it possible that a korean guy can be attracted to a Filipina woman?
    I'm from Philippines

• just wait for them to come to you, the American Korean guys are the same as any other guy.

• Thank you! Your the only one who posted anything that made sense!

• Np, yeah I saw the other answers, don't let those people tell you Asians don't like blk girls. Cause I'm mixed and just got out of a relationship with a half Korean half Chinese guy. And I have plenty of Asian dudes try to get with me. They're just like any other guy who likes girls.

• Thank you! No I won't let them discourage me. Or turn me into another stupid Asian stereotype