Would you date an older girl?

Yup that's pretty much it. how much older would you date a girl? girls how much younger would you date a boy?

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHA this is tricky because it is a yes and a no. When it comes to dating, women have the floor hands down. So as a guy I would try to avoid older women. The reason being she has had more experience with the opposite gender and I would probably be lost in every fight or every game she played. I say yes because I don't like to deal in absolutes and the perfect women may just be older than I am.

Keep it within a few years 4 tops. Unless she is under 23. I never date a woman 18-22 because I believe she has a lot of growing up to do. I sure know I did. So I am 24 I would go 23 younger 27 tops older.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't mind an older women, just not ridiculously older. Too many women stereotype younger guys as immature. Some may be but they should really get to know them first before saying such things.

In my age(27) I can't go too much younger because so many girls are in school in their lower 20's and I wouldn't want them getting involved with me then wanting to move to another school. I have gotten messages from girls in their low 20's from online dating sites and I'm like "Why...?"

• From my teen years on, I always went after the eolder girls. Usually without much success, but it was still fun. Up to ten years older than me. No regrets; married a woman 3 years older than me. Not that I mind girls my own age.

• Well, since I have before, I would say yes.

• My usual cut off on difference in age for dating is two years younger or older. So two years.

• F***: 40's if she looks good.

Date: 30's.

Marry: Late 20's.

What Girls Said 1

• I would date someone older or the same age as me. Right now I think of younger guys as underaged and babies. Maybe when I'm 40 I might go for guys 10 years my junior.