Am I burnt out when it comes to girls? Or is there more to it?

I have had online dating profiles for a year or so and met plenty of girls overtime. Had some good times and some bad times. Definitely met many psychos, some narcissists, definitely met liars but also some really fun girls. Even committed with one for a while. Main reason I have been with the online part is because I have moved more than once which left me brand new in areas.

Having spent enough time meeting girls I got tired of it and have been spending time at the gym. This greatly improved my body image but now I have been losing the desire to go around meeting girls.

I don't know if I just got burnt out or tired of the girls that were playing games with me. But even when I see a girl that walks by smiling right at me, I don't even get excited. It's been about 2 months since I met anyone so I figured I'd be up for it but lately am not.

At 27 why would the idea of having one-night stands be more appealing to me than having a relationship?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you are burnt out from all the stress of those women. Don't fret, just focus on yourself right now. Focus on your career, go out and have fun etc Then before you know it, you'll meet a girl that you will want a relationship with.

There is the saying if you go looking for love you won't find it. So just relax! You don't have to have one-night stands (unless you want to).

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you don't want to settle down, that's all. It's not like 27 is an old age! Furthermore, one of those one-night stands could turn into a relationship - it really does happen.