Do I contact him or not?

I have been talking to a guy for a while. He usually texts me first. If he doesn't text I usually leave it then he does after a few days. I'm not one to play games but I don't want to come across like I'm clingy which is why I let him chase. Now he has gone quiet for a week.

Some people say he is testing me to see if I'm interested and I should say Hi. Some say you should just leave it and let him get hold of you.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i understand what you are saying, I'm the same way, I don't want to come off as clingy. But if you haven't heard from him in a week and you haven't texted him in a week then that is no where near being clingy. I think clingy is calling someone many times a day, every day. You're fine. I'm sure you will inflate his ego by contacting him.

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm not one to play games".

"I let him chase".

Honey, this is a game.

I doubt he's testing you, it sounds like he's just been turned off of speaking to you since you refuse to give him the same initial attention.

I think if you're interested in the guy, whether for a friendship or more you should definitely contact him.

• Your right, I see your point, I didn't want to mess things up by freaking him out. Am I trying too hard?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, you ARE playing games. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but you shouldn't be in denial about it either.

I think you should go ahead and say "hi" to him. It doesn't make you look clingy, but it does show that you're friendly and interested in him. A guy can like the chase when it comes to dating, but he still needs to know he's putting in all the effort for a woman who actually likes him back.

• Yeah I wouldn't say denial... again didn't want to come on too strong. Thanks :)