How should I react, and should I be mad?

Last night my boyfriend sent me nice texts about how he missed me and so forth. We texted for a good hour and had a nice conversation. He then told me that he was about to go because he was hanging out with his friends. So I said OK, talk to you later. So today I sent him a message in the morning and I sent a few messages through out the day and night but he hasn't replied to any of them. I also tried to call him a few times but he didn't call me back either. I decided that I sent enough messages and called enough times. I'm just going to let him call and text me. But when he does finally call or text me I don't know how I should react. I don't know if I should be mad that he ignored me the whole day today and I should ignore him in return for a day or two or if I should reply back to him?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't assume he ignored you. Maybe he left his phone at home, maybe he forgot to charge it, these things happen...or some problem with his provider..

• Yea but it just seems that way when he's doing everything else, on Facebook etc but hasn't replied to me once. I just kind of feel like he could have replied just once.

• For some people, Facebook is the whole world...sad, but true.

• well, I would hold back that anger til you actually find out why he didn't respond - there could be a legitimate reason for that.

and yeah, you should wait for him to call you and ask him what's up. if you're not satisfied with the explanation and you feel like you were disrespected (i.e. ignored on purpose) then you should let him know this is the last time that this happened and you won't tolerate this kind of behavior.

getting angry and all worked up right off the bat is not a good idea.

but here's the question; are you the nagging kind? like calling every day all the time?

• Lately I have had a habit of calling too much =/ , but I've been working on it. Should I just stop calling and texting completely and never text him or call him first from now on?

• you see - he's not *so* bad after all. he still should have let you know to stop nagging him all the time but he obviously doesn't have the balls to do that properly.

and you, snap out of it. no need to go to the other extreme, just take it down a notch or two or three if you're the crazy one. you can still call/text him just *not all the time.* who wants to listen to that japing all the time? no one, I can tell you that much.

• I guess that's true. I guess I will just leave him alone. I just think its kind of mean to ignore a person for a whole day.

What Girls Said 0