How do I get rid of him?

This guy has been texting me everyday for the last week or so. At first I didn't mind, but he's really weird and tells me he likes me and asks awkward things like "Am I a loser?" First off, I've met him once in my life ever. If I don't respond, he'll text me again or if I tell him I'm busy doing something he'll say 'hurry up." It's hard to be nice, I give every hint that I'm not interested possible. What should I do without being a complete d*** about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• if a human knows that someone likes him/her then no matter how hard they try but they always create a soft corner for that person in their heart So its hard to you to be act like a d*** in such situation...I was in same situation some years ago so the solution for me was my gf...i told (crush girl) to meet at some place and I bring my girlfriend with me and introduce to her and during conversation I told crush girl that we are in relationship from 5 years (while I was not) and I love my girlfriend a lot, I know its hard for crush girl to ate this but it really helped...if you don't have boyfriend then you can take help from a male friend of yours...hoping this will help you...All d best :-)

What Guys Said 8

• Be firm but respectful in your refusal of him. Tell him "I'm sorry, I'm not interested, please stop texting me"... if he keeps texting ask him again once more... then just delete his texts, don't respond and I assure you, he will stop.

• Block his number, ignore his emails.

• Casually mention a (pretend) boyfriend. That should give him a hint. I've done that a few times... There's a chance he gets all awkward and whiny and complains, but at least you don't have to be the one to bring it up which is the worst part.

• Be a d*** that's the only way.

Quit being a p****.

• "look man, I don't like you romantically and never will. You'll find someone one day that's going to call me a dumb bitch for having rejected a guy like you. She will make you happy, not me"

OR

"leave me alone please"

• Be a prick and it will be a lesson for him. Trust me that is will be doing him a favor

• Block the number. If he tries to speak to you directly and asks why you haven't responded, just say you don't know him and don't respond to texts.

BTW, how did he get your number int he first place?

• Gave it to him, didn't know he was so annoying

• He randomly walked up to you and asked for your number and you gave it to him? You should probably be more selective in handing out your digits or this kind of thing will happen.

• from what you said you're gonna have to be a brutally honest biotch to him...sorry its just the way it is.

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't respond. I think they have an app now actually where you can block people from calling/texting you, you should look into it.