Was he trying to make me jealous?

so there is this guy I've been texting lately, on a off. and well he is two years younger than me, and he texted me the other day saying he went to this party and hooked up with this girl who is my age, and was like talking about her, and saying she is going to watch his hockey game tonight and stuff. (which is how I met him in the first place) and when I asked if he liked her he said, I don't know but we shall see. and I told him to text me after his game and tell me like what she thought and stuff, and he never did. my friends think he is trying to make me jealous, what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Eh, the minute people start saying dumb sh*t like that it seems they are trying to make you jealous, or are a complete idiot. The second someone tried to play those kind of games I'm gone.

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't think he is trying to make you jealous. It seems he just sees you as a friend and that's why he talks w you about other girls. If he saw you as more then a friend then there is no way he would do that. It's possible that he is trying to make you jealous, but if that's the case then you are dealing w a highly insecure person and that's a huge red flag.