Question about dating/bike/car for girls?

So girls if go on bike(Triumph) instead of car(which also I do have) on first date...what will you think? Suppose you are girl I am dating ...

Here's my bike picture> link

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say not the first date. Riding on a bike means getting pretty comfortable physically and while I'm no prude, it's still a bit awkward.

I'd say ask her before you go on the date

What Girls Said 6

• For the bike to work on the first date...

It has to be pre-planned with her...

or at the very least, be how you met her...

• I guess it wouldn't matter on what you used to take on the date as long as the date in general is fun. But I personally LOVE to go on motorcycle rides (the cruiser type like yours; because the fast racing types are so uncomfortable), but just in case your date might not like bikes, you should wait for the 2nd date.

• It wouldn't matter to me.

But guys do look nice on a motorcycle.

Although I couldn't go on it because I promised my uncle & aunt that I would never go on one (long story).

• Bike is awesome but I'd say play it safe, the first date stick with the car..and then bring up the bike on the first date.. see what she thinks.. if alls good, bring it out for the second :)

• Not for me. Been there done that. It was exhilarating when I was younger but I prefer to be picked up in a car these days. Girls put on a lot of effort into looking good for their first date. I would most likely wear a nice, tight, sexy dress so getting up on a bike would be hard. And then there's the helmet factor. After burning my hair with those hot curlers only to have them flattened out later and looking limp... No thanks. Not trying to sound like a snob here but just personal preference. Ask her first. You may take her on a spin with that machine for later dates and be rewarded with a tight hug from the back and lots of groping after she's much more comfortable with you.

• I like the bike. It's exciting and fun. So I guess on a first date, I wouldn't mind going on it at all.

What Guys Said 4

• For a 1st date? I don't think so. Some girls are all for it, some are afraid & others take time to warm up to the idea. Sometimes you need to take it slowly with them, taking them around slower streets & gradually building up to the fast lane.

Give her that option after a few dates.

• I don't think taking the bike for the first date would go very well. That's more for when you get to know her and want to take her out on a cruise.

• douche bag cough douche bag

• A Online suggestor like you

is not like boobs which gets sucked

COUGHING

Not like p**** which gets f***ed,

COUGHING

But is like a penis which always stand at wrong time and wrong place...LOL

• and you are douche bag

• you're both douche bags

• what ever you do... don't show up with it on a trailer... that might just be strange