Is it a good or a bad thing if a guy is not ackward around a girl, even after not following through on a date?

We've had are awkward moments, but a lot of times we can talk just normally.

He asked me on a date but it was never "confirmed" and that was about a month ago, so I am assuming he changed his mind, which is fine.

I was afraid things would be awkward between us because of this, but that not the case at all. He still talks to me, looks at me, and flirts at me, just like he always has. SO, is it good or bad that he is still really comfortable around me even though he fell through on the date?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be intimidated by you. I went on a couple dates with a girl and it wasn't confirmed for months and we sat next to each other in class and were fake going out because I was a p**** a few years back.

• thanks for an intelligent answer, what do you mean by intimidated by me? I'm not understanding...

What Guys Said 2

• "thanks for an intelligent answer, what do you mean by intimidated by me? I'm not understanding..." When I was intimidated I wasn't sure if the girl was into sex or not and I was a virgin so I would get nervous around her. She would give off mating signals and stuff.

• thats the way it goes

you can't change the past

it it was meant to be it would have happened

What Girls Said 0