What Happened?:/ I'm Way Too Confused..

I was talking to this kid and I liked him a lot so I sent him a picture...the next morning he texted me 3 times asking if I wanted to hangout even called me baby, but I couldn't I asked if we could the next weekend..he said straight up no. I was really confused. I texted him again and he texted back but they were one word text messages so I told him sorry that I couldn't hang out but that I was going to stop talking to him because he didn't seem like he wanted to talk, he said "its fine" then a couple weeks later I asked him why he just stopped talking to me all of the sudden and that I was confused because I told him I would do things with him if I got to know him better and said if he gave me an answer then id stop talking to him he said "idk" that's freaking it! I am extremely confused. I've never had a guy confuse me as much as him..i just want to know why? And if I should message him and tell him that if he didn't already delete my number or to just leave it alone or to try and fix things? I don't know why but I like him a lot...

Most Helpful Guy

• You have confidence I will give you that. If the guy is young like it seems then he does not want to work for what he wants out of you. The guy wants sex and it is clear he does not want to date you. What you have in confidence you lack in self respect though by straight up telling him "I told him I would do things with him if I got to know him better". I would say move on because he just wants sex but if your hooked on him I would try and back off a tad. Young guys do not see that a woman chasing them is amazing and his buddies may be saying something like your being needy.

What Guys Said 1

• Well apparently its working lol. Try to ignore him and don't text him first. See how he responds.

What Girls Said 1

• Jesus Teenage Hormones! I'm going to be honest here the same thing happened to my friend a while back. And I'm going to tell you the same I told her, Before you tell a guy you'll do things or send photos you should get to know the guy and be friend for a while. You have to build a foundation before you move on.

Advice:

Give it time, then after a while you can try texting him, but don't bring up your confusion just start with "HI" hopefully he'll respond and then just talk .. No sending pictures or saying your confused just talk get to know the guy, become friends (foundation) and take the relationship from there