A whole day with no missed calls or texts?

Have you ever had a whole day (or even two) pass without a single call or text from anyone?

I remember once I left my phone at home while I was at school all day and came back with no missed calls or texts. It also seems that Saturdays people don't call me or text me, lol.

How do you feel about it? Lonely? Sometimes I feel its peaceful.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely. I don't have bunch of random people on my instant chat messaging service on my phone so all the people I have are people I consider friends and most of them see me on a regular basis anyway. Texting and calling is also really expensive in my country and you just don't call people unless you're over 50 or have a very special or urgent message to be delivered.

What Girls Said 11

• I personally don't care.

But its shocking when no one calls or texts me.

I'm not saying I get 100 texts/or calls in a day.

But I at least get one person trying to get in contact with me.

I always joke with my boyfriend when I see no one has tried to contact me.

I'm like, "No one called me. I feel so unloved."

and he laughs.

• I feel really lonely! I mean, I'm usually alone a lot so it's nice to be able to talk to people sometimes. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I will shut my phone off and not use it all day if I'm with friends or something... It's just I don't live close to most of my friends, so it's hard to communicate otherwise. :P

• I can go a few days without getting any calls or txts, I have the weird thing where it annoys me when I get too many, like, "why do all these people want to talk to me?" There are a couple of people I am willing to just chat with via text but most of the time, get to the point, and we do this fast.

• Very rarely. When I try to just check out for a day and ignore everyone I end up coming back to a bunch of "Well fine, don't talk to me then"-type messages. Sometimes if certain people don't talk to me I might feel lonely, but it can be kind of nice to just be alone without phone distractions.

• I love it. I feel so at peace and relaxed. If it was up to me I wouldn't have a phone. But I have to have one to keep in touch with family and friends in case of an emergency

• lol I go weeks sometimes...

I suck at texting so my friends know not to bother :)

• haha same here. I always forget to text back and get side tracked with something else. I'm not much of a texter..i hardly even have my phone on me

• Depends on what happened that day.. usually I feel kinda lame but if it was a really hectic day where I was with people all day then it makes me relax more.

• Whole one month passed without any calls or text and finally I got text from the lottery scam,In fact my mobile phone is just 200$ alarm

• No, unfortunately.

• Depends, somedays I can't be bothered about calls or text either way but other ones , no calls or text sure do make you feel at times even feel under appreciated and even insecure at times... curse of mobile tech.

• I don't recall...could have happened but not in a long time

What Guys Said 10

• All the time, I rarely get texts daily, I checked my phone the last time I got a text from a person was 28 October 2012 and it wasn't even for me, but a work colleague of my wife, asking for a ride to work the next day. She wasn't answering her phone so the colleague texts me.

I could honestly live with out a mobile phone in daily life, only times it comes in handy is when I'm in a jam.

I rarely make small talk on the phone, like my sisters who are busy texting constantly the whole day or talking with their friends.

• All the time, to me that's just normal. It can be peaceful but mostly it just makes me worry that nobody would remember I even existed unless I initiated contact every time. No sense in getting dpressed about it though, just gotta keep on irritating people until they notice my awesomeness.

• LOVE IT! I like the peace

• There are times that I can feel lonely, but most of the time, I'm happy not getting any calls or texts.

• Many times a week can go by without calls or texts.

Just the way I like it.

• All the time lol

• I'd just love to have a day with out any calls or texts. . .Or even Voice mails. Better yet even NO Emails. . . Who was the smart ass that brought all this features together anyways lol

I'd love to have some peace time.

• the only calls I get are from debt collectors and I'm OK with missing those

• All the time, unless I initiate. It's depressing.

• Yeah, I've told all my friends and family to only call me for good reasons, I can't be bothered with trivial things.