Are there some husbands who never thought they would marry their wives when first meeting her?

Lets say a woman first met a man, she starts to have a crush on him so quickly, so she tries flirting with him, but he keeps putting her in the friend zone... of course she won't let that stop her, so she tries again to win him over.

One day she ask him out on a date, he says "okay I'll date you, but only as a friend" so while he's on the date, he startes to develop feeling for her. Next thing you know, himand her got married and the marriage lasted.

Or another thing... after she keeps trying to steal his heart, by lets say her being nice and friendly towards him, which is (cooking or cleanign for him) then he suddenly gives in to her. At that moment, he was sold.

Most Helpful Girl

• dunno

• Okay on a different subject... have you had a guy friend confessed his crush on you and from then on you and him started dating?

I'm asking so it won't seem like, girls reject guys most of the time compared to guys rejecting his female friend.

• Yes but that is if I felt the same.

What Girls Said 4

• I've seen relationships like that but I don't know any that made it to the alter. In situations like that, the guy would keep his options open and probably not get serious with her since he thinks he can do better.tons of women are in that scenario, those are the ones in friends with benefits wishing it would turn into a relationship

• Why would a girl want to marry a guy if they weren't attracted to her

• Your question makes me think you are a girl who use a male username.

• well I'm all man. A real man wouldn't let a woman have him so easily, knowing he takes relationships seriously

• yes 8 years 2 kids later but not happy. u?

What Guys Said 2

• ask any married couple you know.

90% of the time, the wife will say that when they first met him, she never thought they would both marry.

most of the time, the first impression, that the guy is decent and good looking, but never OMG I HAVE TO BE WITH THIS MAN on the first impression.

• Sounds like role reversal to me.

• Well some men have to be picky towards women, that way he can take relationships seriously.

• Im picky towards women and all it does is make me more lonely.