How do you cope when you can't be with who you want?

So I've been talking to this guy online, still haven't met him. (yes there are lying freaks out there, I am positive he is not one.) We text and stuff. I really like him, but we're hours apart with no way to meet. I've never had a boyfriend, been on a date, or kissed. I find myself thanking about him a lot. How do I deal with this? He says he likes me, we do flirt over text... Am I crazy for trusting him? Any Advice would be helpful. Just please no lectures on interwebs safety.

What Guys Said 1

• well there is no ways, I've been upset by that thought alot. I have people in my life who I would go to the end of the earth for... they... well lets just say they hardly acknowledge my existence... there's are a lot of people who I will never be with. that's just it...

What Girls Said 1

• Well when me and my first love were going through what we going through and he got involved with his evil girlfriend who is now is ex, I moped for a good year and a half. That's mainly because he was still flirting with me. ANYWAYS

I know exactly what you're going through. I've never ran into the complete psychos tho...had one stalker...If you REALLY trust him and he really treats you well. I've coped by just keeping in contact as much as possible without it being annoying because everybody needs their space. So just keep doing with you're doing and as far as coping, just like I said keep in contact as much as you can without being creepy and over the top. Just make sure he knows you're there but don't limit yourself to him. Just saying.