Am I getting clingy?

Last Friday I received a text from a girl I used to exchange texts with like 8 months ago and we got flirty. We've been trying to hook up the past 2 days but it hasn't worked out. Just tonight she became a bit sistant and I've sent 2 texts in a row twice, I'm getting worried that she's losing interest and thinking I'm clingy. Should I lay off her a bit or what

Also, she is just out of a relationship which ended this month.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're worried, step back.

What Girls Said 4

• She could just be busy. You generally don't need to worry about someone having lost interest until conversation has gone downhill a number of times.

Still, don't keep texting her if she goes quiet. She'll either get back to you on her own time, or you'll get to have another conversation later instead.

• If the girl is not texting you back repeatedly, then she is not interested. There are too many fish in the sea for you to worry about one. A girl is always more interested in a guy that shows he has a life. Better to message her with new pictures of you doing things you love and tell her hi. That will make her want to get to know you better. Also, girl like guys with a ton of confidence. You can be ugly and look very handsome just being confident. Good luck!

• No, she didn't loose interest, expecaily if she's the one who approached you. She probably has other things on her mind right now,maybe he just had a bad day. give her a little space but let her know you are there if she wants to talk about anything.

• text for a little bit more, but if she still doesn't reply just leave it! show less interest, maybe she comes back, maybe she doesn't

What Guys Said 0