Ladies why is it that you don't want to date a single man, but you will date someone who has a wife?

A lot of women don't want to date a single guy because they think that he will be clingy, At the same time they are the same way when it comes to dating. Everybody single wants someone to call their own. Its not to be clingy its to show you that they care for you.

they date people who already in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's less risky emotionally (I presume) when you know the person is already taken, than to put your feelings on the line FOR REAL with someone else who is single too. You are still competing with all of these other single women to maintain your man's attention, whereas if he is already taken, that's just one woman to compete with.

• I know guys who took it and ranned with it they're bigger players now then they were when they were younger and single.

• That's terrible. And they're married? Wow.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know. I don't go for married men. Or guys in relationships. If he's single, I'll go for him, and if he's not, then he's not date material now is he? I'll never understand women who go for married men.

• I don't understand this. I don't know many women who want to date married men. Most of the women I know would hate that.

• Thts not the kinda girl you want any ways thoes are calld homewrecking hoes

• GROSS.

• No

What Guys Said 1

• You know that old saying. "All the good men are gay or married.". I'm guessing they don't have too much luck with the gay ones :P