Kiss

How do you get someone to kiss you? I've still not had my first kiss!

Most Helpful Girl

• First you should go out with someone. Then, since the guys your age might be a little shy, you can take their hand, look into their eyes and lean forward a little. The guy should take the cue and kiss you. Don't rush these things, though. If your first kiss is with someone you don't really like, it won't be special.

What Guys Said 1

• You are a girl. so you can ask any of your friend or any man in your neighbor. ask any one males are always ready for sexual things. They always ready for kiss. Ya but if you not look good and not used mouth freshener the male candidate may refused to kiss you.

For male its very difficult to find a girl for kiss.

What Girls Said 5

• You have to make sure you like a guy and that he likes you. You have to find someone who you have chemistry with. To get a boyfriend what you should probably do is just talk to a guy that you like. And see what happens. Look at my editorial on my homepage. It will give you some advice.

• Make them want you when there's a moment in time where he's looking at you straight in the eye and you're looking at him the same way, go for it!!!!

• I'm 13 and I've had sex about 4 times so let me give you a hint... Make sure ur in a empty room and you stare into his eyes and then at his lips (that means that u want him to kiss u) if he starts to lean in go for it, but no French kissing. If he doesn't get the sign then grab his neck gentally and just kiss him. If something goes wrong then it just wasn't mentioned to be

• I've still not had my first real kiss either (few short pecks when I was little but I don't count them) Hold through, you're still young. Don't believe you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get a prince either or whatever.

• Honestly there is no rush