Do I date him or not help!

Ok there is this guy who asked me out that I like so I said can I answer tommorrow and he smiled and said sure. I'm not sure if I should say yes or no because my girl freinds are telling me he is a player and a bad boy. but my guy friends are like Go for it! But I'm confused should I date him or not?I would like answers from guys and girls Best answer will be chosen

Most Helpful Guy

• What the hell,

Decide for yourself. Do you like him? People can't decide for you your entire life, so you got to learn how to be a good judge of character. You should totally give him a chance, it's just a date. You're not forever bounded to him.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you like him?

If so, go for it.

If not, don't

It's that simple. This likely won't be like your future husband so just go on a date with him.

• Just go out with him and see if you have a good time. Why are you trying to make it so complicated?

What Girls Said 0