Bootycall, without the booty

Ok this is sort of a long story so bare with me. It's about me and this coworker. About six months ago we began talking a lot and we had great chemistry. Anyway we ended up kissing one night really drunk. I knew he had a girlfriend from other people but he'd never mentioned her to me. Anyway we continue as if nothing's happened yet he starts talking to me even more, messages me on Facebook, likes my pictures, posts on my wall, sends me text messages. I then later on asks me whilst being drunk if he has a girlfriend. He said that he did have one but they weren't together anymore (this is about two months after we kissed the first time - no kissing since). After knowing that we began meeting up when going out but we never have had sex. We just always end up kissing cuddling and then falling asleep together. It's been going on for about three months now - still no sex, even though we've spend the night together about seven times. He usually texted me all the time and was very interested in getting to know me, like ask what my nickname was when I was little, etc. He also did bring up a few times if I wanted to watch a movie with him sometimes but we never really made plans. Lately though I've been sensing that it's a bit different. He stopped texting/talking during the week and only texts and calls me in the weekend. He'll send like four or five texts and if I don't reply he'll just wake me up by calling me. I don't really know where it's all going because I've started to feel like a bootycall - except without the booty. If it changes anything I must also add that he is extremely cuddly and very affectionate. He's joked about me meeting his parents and his friends which I found strange. I also have to add that I am so bad at this thing. I often come off very cold and never really initiate contact (it's a bad way of protecting myself I guess). Now however I don't really know what to do. Should I ask him out. Just ignore me. Let it all go and face the fact that he's only thought of me as a bootycall even though we haven't slept together. I'd really appreciate your answers!

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should let it go. It was fun while it lasted. He does have a girlfriend and maybe you was filling tha void that he girlfriend doesn't provide. Maybe he likes all that stuff to be affectionate, flirty, kising, and cuddling. Maybe she never did any of those things for him. If he did make you feel like a booty call and it's something that you do not want then just don't spend time with him like that. He should be making you feel comfortable and happy.

What Girls Said 0