Does anyone know any good dating sites?

i want to know if any1 knows any good dating sites where you can meet people retevily quickly. I'm on a few like meet me and date hookup but people don't respond on thier , so do you know any preferable with like chat windows and stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok Cupid is pretty good. It has chat windows as well as quizzes if you are bored. However, with online dating you are always going to have to deal with the fact that a lot of people don't respond back. It's just the way it is. I was online and I had the same problem, even as a girl!

I would message a ton of guys and not get one response. A lot of people go online and make a profile because it sounds like a fun thing to do, but they aren't actually serious. Or the people do it just out of curiosity and are too scared to meet or even talk to someone online.

Don't let that discourage you. I did it seriously for 8 months straight and found my boyfriend, we have been together for 2 years and it has been the best relationship I have had.

You just have to let the letdowns roll off your shoulders and keep on going.

I've also tried Plenty of Fish. No chat windows, but I found that it was one of the most popular, so you might have more luck actually meeting people off there.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• I am using OK Cupid but I still go out to meet people and ask to meet mutual friends.

• I've met a lot of guys on OkCupid. But when you're using those sites, I think a LOT of it depends on your location. Obviously, you're going to have a higher success rate in more densely populated area.

• met my current boyfriend on okcupid :)

What Guys Said 3

• Do not go on dating sites to find a date. They're filled with people with low self-confidence who are insecure with high demands in the opposite gender. After all, why else would they be on a site like that? I would suggest going out and meeting people in person instead OR using 'Facebook' as a place to meet mutual friends and get to know them with the subtle intent of actually dating them. If you're meeting people with the sole intention of dating them (and they're doing the same to you), the pressure is a lot higher since both members are looking for specific traits that meet their desires.

• They advertise Match.com on TV a lot. You should try that

• I've had some success with OkCupid too, but lately nothing has really worked out.

It's pretty reputable. Paysites are sh*t.