My boyfriend hasn't texted me in 2 days? (I really need a guys perspective!)

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 months now. We're happy and everything seems fine. I saw him not yesterday but the night before. So I text him the next day since it was his day off and said hey I got off early if you wanted to hangout. Since he had mentioned hanging out later... Show More

Update: ha ha so him ignoring me was his breaking up with me tactic. How immature. Because I wouldn't sleep with him yet. He's with another girl he works with who has a boyfriend. Nice LOL glad I didn't get to far in the relationship!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, Well if he really liked you he would have called you or texted you. But, remember its been two months that y'all have been in a so called relationship. I'm sorry you are going through this, but he might be playing the field. It's hard to say, but two days no texting or calling is just to long if you have a relationship with someone. If he respected you then, he would have called you or texted you to tell you he was OK or something. Now, you have to see where you need to take the relationship from here. He could be playing the field... Sorry, honesty is the best..

• Nothing else is showing that he's doing that. I saw him Monday night and we were just fine. So I don't know maybe he's testing to see how long I'll go without talking to him lol!